Metal/Rock!

i second this 100 percent.

anybody like parkway drive?

most of the songs in Horizons fucking hit. those hidden sub frequencies are the shit lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

hell yeah. gotta love those breakdowns.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 2 weeks later...

i prolly posted this earlier in this topic, but hands down, my favorite metal band is Opeth. If you havent heard their music, your missing out.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 2 weeks later...

TOOL, my friends..TOOL has been around for a LONG time. Every album is amazing. The recording quality is outstanding. Listen to the songs "Sober" or "Prison Sex". Serious low end. I took my 15 year old son to see Tool recently. They've always sounded massive. Also check into any Melvins CDs. And I'm totally in love with anything that Lamb of God puts out. Chris Adler is by far one of the best drummers out there. Slayer will always be one of my favorites. And Napalm Death are the pioneers of Grindcore.

I opened my son's eyes to ALOT of metal, and now I find that he has quite an ear for it. These days he's schooling me on newer metal bands.

Just my two cents..

Rock on..

'06 KIA Spectra

Big 3 Rockford Fosgate cable

MB Quart 6 1/2" components in the doors/kickpanels

MB Quart crossovers in the glovebox

Old School Ultimate US2125 amp on the Quarts

Old School Rockford Fosgate P800.2 on the sub

Cadence WB154 15" sub in a 3.5 cft 32hz slot port box

Future upgrades: New deck, alternator, battery..

• 4 weeks later...

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

• 2 weeks later...

TOOL, my friends..TOOL has been around for a LONG time. Every album is amazing. The recording quality is outstanding. Listen to the songs "Sober" or "Prison Sex". Serious low end. I took my 15 year old son to see Tool recently. They've always sounded massive. Also check into any Melvins CDs. And I'm totally in love with anything that Lamb of God puts out. Chris Adler is by far one of the best drummers out there. Slayer will always be one of my favorites. And Napalm Death are the pioneers of Grindcore.

I opened my son's eyes to ALOT of metal, and now I find that he has quite an ear for it. These days he's schooling me on newer metal bands.

Just my two cents..

Rock on..

TOOOOOLLLLL. FUCK YEAH!

Got all tool and APC albums on my iphone :D

Archived