Orions Dash Cam Traffic Adventures

OrionStang

Ill get it out to you tomorrow Max, already packed up.

Got my new camera yesterday morning and goddammit, dont know why I cheaped out for so long. The picture is 100x better, night vision really works, there is no stupid Chinese voice talking to you, and it doesn't freeze or turn off. Even just holding it in my hand, the quality is so much better. Had to reformat the SD, so no vids yet, but it comes with this program. Can pinpoint exact times, locations, and speed for any recorded file. I may or may not get a few 1/4 mile hits in later on tonight.

in for vids. I got a GPS model just for the speed readout, just in case I gotta contest a ticket. Curious to see what $80 more would have gotten me in a cam...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

They have issues with formatting for some reason.

I tried a couple used cards I had sitting around and they wouldn't work, went and bought a brand new card and it worked just fine.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That was my experience with the G1WC I had.

64GB class 10 wouldn't record, would cause the cam to freeze/crash.

16GB Class 4 just wouldn't format

32GB Class 10 would format, but wouldn't read in any windows computer. Could only pull vids by putting the card in my phone.

Tried at least 3 different firmwares, above was the best experience I had which is a damn shame.

Not an issue at all in the Dexors x7, 32GB and 64GB cards read and record just fine.

2007 Pacifica

I use the g1w 1080p off of amazon for 60$ the camera is amazing. I've caught a lot of shit while I was over the road even accidents as they happen. But before I even extract them I delete them because I don't care for them lol. Sometimes I wish I did keep them for fun.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I use the g1w 1080p off of amazon for 60$ the camera is amazing. I've caught a lot of shit while I was over the road even accidents as they happen. But before I even extract them I delete them because I don't care for them lol. Sometimes I wish I did keep them for fun.

no I agree, amazing video quality. But its reliable as shit when it comes to recording. I had to check it daily to verify it was writing to the card because id check it and nothing would be there at all, cam saying it was recording the whole time. Its a common problem, but some arent affected... if you dont have any issues with yours then you might be fine, however if you have one hiccup youre gonna have a useless cam.

2007 Pacifica

Here's a clip from the first test drive. The PC interface doesn't have the options I thought it should, but you can still pinpoint location and speed either on the video, or by viewing a realtime map (Google Maps) with a vehicle marker moving in real time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0CO37f9FPY&feature=youtu.be

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived