Orions Dash Cam Traffic Adventures

OrionStang

It looks like it's 120° wide angle, not extremely wide but good enough to get license plates.

The G1WC I had was 160°, looks like you're flying. Depth perception varies a lot with angle.

Your cam has really good audio, better than mine, and I have that same issue with dash glare, gonna see if I can find a polarizer lens to fix that. Im just afraid it's gonna kill my night video. That night video is tits. Cam looks like a keeper to me.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Correction, the LED isn't IR. Its a standard LED used as a "flashlight" in very dark areas. Obviously still effective.

I'd have to recommend this camera based on initial use. However, the true test is longevity, especially in the summer heat.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I need to get a pc so I can upload videos.

Just got spanked by a fucking nasty older m3.

Had him till about 60 -65 then he was gone.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've thought about the speed stamp being potentially used against me.

I know I can turn it off on mine so I'm sure you can turn your's off as well.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived