Second Skin Audio

jl audio 13w7 recoil to dual 1 ohm?

sinful7

will do. just hope the 13w7 isnt too much for this car.. i have considered going down to a 10w7.. but like my shop told me its better to have too much than too little cause I can always simply turn down the bass. haha

will do. just hope the 13w7 isnt too much for this car.. i have considered going down to a 10w7.. but like my shop told me its better to have too much than too little cause I can always simply turn down the bass. haha

Noway is too much.. Your Icon pic with the Macho Man Randy Savage. Reminds me of when we both went to the same Golds Gym in St. Pete...... Granted 15yrs ago lulz... RIP Macho Man....

Yeah I loved the Macho Man. I actually was him for Halloween. Met him once when I was a child, he was walking into a hospital to see children and such. I wasnt sick but he hugged me and went on his way. Even did the hand shake ouch it hurts thing adults do to kids haha.. His on screen as self absorbed was more less just an act. From my limited experiance he was a stand up guy. One of my favorites hands down.

I was only fearing too much, as the car is not very big lol.. I plan to post this beast around 32hz.. in around 3 cubes.

• 2 weeks later...

I will post pics once the box is started.. I have 3 weeks off over xmas and new years and plan to do it then. However I am still thinking on dropping down from the 13w7 and downgrading to a 12" type R and a M500 amp... this engine is stupid loud and i know I wont be crusining everywhere listening to music haha... the rumble of the motor is quite nice!! and on top of it the car prob wont see the road again till aprilish? 2015

damn. Yea you could def save some money with the type R. My friend has one and is sounds wonderful, In a good box it'll play nice and flat. Certainly not as loud as the w7, but still a great sub! I'm sure you'll be happy with either

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Archived