dwright27 Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 View My Video 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
ChevyBoy Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 another fosgate vehicle. they REALLY shouldve cleaned it up first. warhorse on a cherry picker HAHA
ChevyBoy Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 and now our little meet at the mall....... majorpayne's set up (wes) his buddies truck derrick and his brothers (?) vehicles
kingsuv Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 What A FEG!!! Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
ChevyBoy Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 00sdime (joe's) set up another lambo a BEAUTIFULLY DONE range thats all i got. i have some vids to link when theyre all done uploading
Stephen Posted April 1, 2008 Author Report Posted April 1, 2008 and now our little meet at the mall....... damn my cars lookin rough you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
TechSys Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 those two and the Kinetic chick was pretty fockin hawt too... You mean this one. Yea, I got a pic with her. The pic just doesn't do her any damned justice at all. Now want to see a video of something that looked pretty... ummm... tasty? That was next to Team Riles van. Those girl were sisters and once again, video just doesn't do them any justice. I have a few more pics, but nothing that'll be worth posting here. I'm heading back outside to figure out what the hell the problem is with my amp. I can't keep power on the remote turn on for some reason. Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
Pitbullx Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 Now want to see a video of something that looked pretty... ummm... tasty? That was next to Team Riles van. Those girl were sisters and once again, video just doesn't do them any justice. I have a few more pics, but nothing that'll be worth posting here. those are some sick looking asses..... those bishes need a steak sammich and a stairmaster Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
BigPimpin91 Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 but the girl i posted, all i can say is a wanna fuckin motorboat them titties. shes fuckin gorgeous.Sig Worthy.And it's in mine now. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
TechSys Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 those are some sick looking asses..... those bishes need a steak sammich and a stairmasterLike I say, the video doesn't do any justice for them. They looked a lot better in person. They were both doable.I'll do one more for ya. This is the back of my teammate's van (Team SouthEastSPL) Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.