What did the five fingers say to the face?

On top of it, if this dude was to go to court over this his lawyer is getting a jury. I doubt a jury will convict him for beating the shit out of them.

I'm sure just like most other cases they would make plea deal, most won't take a chance of 10-15 if they are offered a couple years of probation.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

if i was jury i wouldn't find him guilty.. even if he was to kill one of them.. for a few reason. they hopped over the counter to attack him if he wouldn't have defended himself he might have been the one dead. they are over the counter that to me can be a robbery. if they wouldn't have attacked him shit would have never happen. we need less criminals more heroes.when someone is attacked they are not in control of instinct and shit can turn ugly even worse when your family is involved/victim

On top of it, if this dude was to go to court over this his lawyer is getting a jury. I doubt a jury will convict him for beating the shit out of them.

I'm sure just like most other cases they would make plea deal, most won't take a chance of 10-15 if they are offered a couple years of probation.

There won't be a probation offering if you are looking at 10 - 15 years unless you are giving someone up or the D.A. doesn't have a case.

There won't be a probation offering if you are looking at 10 - 15 years unless you are giving someone up or the D.A. doesn't have a case.
You'd be surprised I have a buddy that absconded from probation he had a 15 year tail plus when he finally got caught he got a reckless driving and resisting arrest charge tacked on. His lawyer got him cleared of all charges and discharged from probation so he walked away with nothing but a fine. when you spend $10k on a lawyer you'd be surprised what they can make happen.

Fast food employees don't have them $'s though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You'd be surprised I have a buddy that absconded from probation he had a 15 year tail plus when he finally got caught he got a reckless driving and resisting arrest charge tacked on. His lawyer got him cleared of all charges and discharged from probation so he walked away with nothing but a fine. when you spend $10k on a lawyer you'd be surprised what they can make happen.

Well yeah, that really was my original point. A lawyer is an amazing thing. I spent 6k and beat a gun case. So trust me, I know a lawyer is a good thing.

maybe thats why they want $15 an hour

whats funny is the hysterical lady "STOP STOP CALL THE COPS CALL THE FUCKING COPS!!!!" lmao shut the fuck up and call them yourself.. no matter how much you yell he aint stopping

Jesus christ the lady screaming that in the video gets on my nerves. Maybe it's just her annoying dead-goat-screech let me speak to a manager because I'm unhappy in my marriage voice, but holy fuck she pisses me off.

People who get in the way of shit like this with their whiny bullshit seriously need to back up. She's lucky the dude didn't belt her ass too.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Archived