Jump to content

Creative advice


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been sitting here researching an idea I've had here for a little while now. I'm trying to think of a good case to keep a PirateBox in.

Here is what a PirateBox is:

I am thinking that I'm going to build one. I mean for maybe 50 dollars to make one I think why not.

What I'm looking for is what would you guys think would be a good case to put this in? I am thinking that Ide like to stuff it into maybe like an old game boy case or old calculator case?

Just looking for something that you would look at it and never think anything different of it

1349713160_rte.png
Posted

If you're going for the undercover approach where do you go all the time? Office school etc

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Stick it in an altoids tin or something

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6674 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...