Sundown Audio

saz 3500 for 13w7s

noobslayer77

Im talking about the infrasonic filter. not HP filter. I dont want to start a pissing match. I wanted some input on that amp and filter setting on the subs i have and the enclosure. and possibly other amp recommendations for the setup. I want to play lower, louder, as i said without buying new subs. I think the box is tuned low enough to get decent output (more than what i get currently) in the 20-28 hz range. If getting lower isnt possible without changing the entire setup, then just say that.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Im talking about the infrasonic filter. not HP filter. I dont want to start a pissing match. I wanted some input on that amp and filter setting on the subs i have and the enclosure. and possibly other amp recommendations for the setup. I want to play lower, louder, as i said without buying new subs. I think the box is tuned low enough to get decent output (more than what i get currently) in the 20-28 hz range. If getting lower isnt possible without changing the entire setup, then just say that.

the infrasonic IS the high pass dude...

You have any idea how HARD it is to play IN THIS range??? No?

okay then what is the point of having a filter on the amp that has a knob that can be set to diff frequencies, and also a switch that says infrasonic filter off or 30hz? are they the same thing? im confused

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Infrasonic = HPF.. Cuts off freqs under this setting

LPF cuts off freqs higher than this setting.

Also, why do you wanna play into the low 20s? Like, how many songs do you have that even get that low.. Even slowed?

Im curious.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

The 3500 is fine.... Hell in a temp setup I had , i ran mine on a DDZ1a and a DC 7.5k.......and ask anyone who heard it and they'll tell you they didn't believe w7s could do that

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

oh okay. got it. thanks for that explanation. I just wanted to see if i could get lower with the setup. Just experimenting i guess. I have a lot of songs that sweep from 70 ish to around 25 and i was trying to get a little more low end thump.

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Also, why do you wanna play into the low 20s? Like, how many songs do you have that even get that low.. Even slowed?

Im curious.

I'm big on Beethoven, Pipe Organs and Andrew Lloyd Weber (gotta have me some Phantom of the Opera)

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived