Sundown Audio

nude pics of the shark 3500 amplifier

soffhands

looks just as shitty as the shitty audiopip

will see what happens its for my work ride to commute back and forth i currently run crescendo 5500 in my truck i wanted to built a basic budget system

Could you return it? You'll have better luck with a Crescendo Sympony 1500.1 for new around the same price, or a used nendo 2k, soundqubed 2200, sundown 2k, dc 2k, blah blah. Not bitching at you for the choice, would just hate to see something go wrong with the board and you're work car go up in flames.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

never the less...the amp look preeeeeety loooong

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

will see what happens its for my work ride to commute back and forth i currently run crescendo 5500 in my truck i wanted to built a basic budget system

Could you return it? You'll have better luck with a Crescendo Sympony 1500.1 for new around the same price, or a used nendo 2k, soundqubed 2200, sundown 2k, dc 2k, blah blah. Not bitching at you for the choice, would just hate to see something go wrong with the board and you're work car go up in flames.

The price on the Skar 2K on the closeout thread on this board was very nice as well.

The price on the Skar 2K on the closeout thread on this board was very nice as well.

forgot about that one. Solid choice aswell.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Where's the amp?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Where's the amp?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

how do you guys know its a bad board? and not asking because I know shit, I am asking to learn.

One the quality in which the components are built and assembled, but mainly because it comes from a shit company.

Archived