High power handling Non PA highs

nocturnalrites101

Have fun with those doors. I've had my share of them ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

ehh there not that bad

Those are the exact same doors that are on my White Lighting. Building them is nice, but the upkeep on them is a pain. My truck link should be on my signature.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Those tweeters would be awesome of course. I'd be willing to bet that b2 amp will still put out at least 250 watts per channel at 8ohms. That is more than enough power for what you want. I definitely want to see a Bl when you start up. A sq champion Gary summers runs morel tweets like you mentioned if I remember correctly. They are the cats pajamas.

On the passives just talk to the rep at partsexpress and they can build one based on the drivers you choose. I believe madisound and Solen will build them for you too. If you go high end caps, inductors, etc they will most likely be around 100 bucks a piece.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Those tweeters would be awesome of course. I'd be willing to bet that b2 amp will still put out at least 250 watts per channel at 8ohms. That is more than enough power for what you want. I definitely want to see a Bl when you start up. A sq champion Gary summers runs morel tweets like you mentioned if I remember correctly. They are the cats pajamas.

On the passives just talk to the rep at partsexpress and they can build one based on the drivers you choose. I believe madisound and Solen will build them for you too. If you go high end caps, inductors, etc they will most likely be around 100 bucks a piece.

seems kinda to good to be true.... id imagine they would be descent but no were near the quality of say morels elate xovers? its only the woofer that i really need to find that needs to be 4 ohms

id feel the amp would be a waste at 8 ohms

Archived