Sundown Audio

why is that ???............

Goshindo Tanaka

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188008-real-world-amp-tests/?fromsearch=1

Not sure what page. But there was some controversy over his testing near the end of the thread somewhere.

I don't remember the particulars of that thread, but there was a flaw in the testing. AQ/SQ is still the best bang-for-your-buck brand out there. Especially if they have deals this Black Friday that equal last years.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

whats the go with false advertising and such with car audio products? for example boss audio says 2000rms but actually does around 800rms why is that not false advertising? how can they get away with that?

Because they don't put rms next to it...just a guess...some of them just has the max wattage on the box

Theres all sorts of fine print. Max ratings vs rms. Input voltages etc. Im sure somewhere some how they could potentially achieve w.e posted numbers before youd actually win a law suite. But that's a ton different than how the customer uses it in thier vehicle..

Other manufacturers specs are designed to meet or exceed specs in the customer environment. Hence why there is a price difference. Smoke and mirrors vs quality. Hell sometimes both.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188008-real-world-amp-tests/?fromsearch=1

Not sure what page. But there was some controversy over his testing near the end of the thread somewhere.

I don't remember the particulars of that thread, but there was a flaw in the testing. AQ/SQ is still the best bang-for-your-buck brand out there. Especially if they have deals this Black Friday that equal last years.

I believe it had to do with him not testing at the same voltage for certified and uncertified runs or something along those lines, I don't remember it all myself. But SQ is having a hell of a deal this black friday/cyber monday. 25% off of their Q1-3500, 20% for the 2200, and i think 15% for the 750 or 1200. There's other great deals too on bundles, and everything is 10% off that they dont have listed on the deals picture

I believe it had to do with him not testing at the same voltage for certified and uncertified runs or something along those lines, I don't remember it all myself. But SQ is having a hell of a deal this black friday/cyber monday. 25% off of their Q1-3500, 20% for the 2200, and i think 15% for the 750 or 1200. There's other great deals too on bundles, and everything is 10% off that they dont have listed on the deals picture

Nice. I bought 3 3500's last year. You can't beat that price for a quality 4300 watts.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

No not at all. I'll be snatching mine up this Friday when it starts, one of the last few pieces to my puzzle

Archived