FCS530 Posted November 25, 2014 Report Posted November 25, 2014 Wow, I must have done something wrong! Things look much better when I do it right! Sorry about that! Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing! 2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1) 2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4) 2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4) 2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2) 2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)
@Tripleb451 Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 Box design can definitely be a problem. Refs 15 so far skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to
Jeff4661 Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187809-hdc3-hdc4-optimum-enclosure-size/ Check this link out if u haven't already. X2 on box design, 100% loud= 20% equipment 80% install I was once told Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
RainStryke Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187809-hdc3-hdc4-optimum-enclosure-size/ Check this link out if u haven't already. X2 on box design, 100% loud= 20% equipment 80% install I was once told I was just about to link that but figured i'd read the responses. Looks like he might actually have too much box by about 2 cubes since he's putting 2k per sub.
gckless Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187809-hdc3-hdc4-optimum-enclosure-size/ Check this link out if u haven't already. X2 on box design, 100% loud= 20% equipment 80% install I was once told I was just about to link that but figured i'd read the responses. Looks like he might actually have too much box by about 2 cubes since he's putting 2k per sub. A larger box would just make it more efficient. Also OP, I think you might be tuned to 32. By the quick math I just did. Have you mentioned at what frequencies you both peak at and you are both getting those numbers? "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Jeff4661 Posted November 26, 2014 Report Posted November 26, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187809-hdc3-hdc4-optimum-enclosure-size/ Check this link out if u haven't already. X2 on box design, 100% loud= 20% equipment 80% install I was once told I was just about to link that but figured i'd read the responses. Looks like he might actually have too much box by about 2 cubes since he's putting 2k per sub. I used that link when building the box for my HDC3 15's and let me tell u.. amicustoms knows his stuff... Very happy with the way my HDCs preform.. Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.