UKnoitsMe Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 So I'm looking into gettin a new ride soon, it's most likely gonna be this generation of truck. I've got two Sundown SA8 AND two SA10 sittin in the closet collecting dust, that I am gonna use. I haul my two kids around, so I need a box to go under the rear seat. I know the space is gonna be tight, but I would like for these to be ported to get the most efficiency out of them. I want the subs to face up or down so that little feet dont kick them mounted forwards. Any ideas, comments, suggestions? Or links to past build logs... Edit: went Saturday to get one - REALLY NICE '11 2500 Duramax w/ only 63k. Old man truck - topper, running boards, etc - so it was probably never ran hard. And of course it got sold on Friday. dammit!!!! on with my search... Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
ToNasty Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 If you aren't going to lift the seat then I wouldn't recomend the sa series woofers ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
UKnoitsMe Posted November 29, 2014 Author Report Posted November 29, 2014 no input?? Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
Joe X Posted November 30, 2014 Report Posted November 30, 2014 Well you don't have the truck yet, be smart and think about what you choose, look for successful truck builds in which those subs were used. Now how is that you don't know if you have 8s or 10s?
UKnoitsMe Posted December 1, 2014 Author Report Posted December 1, 2014 no, I dont have one yet - but I will. I have a set of SA-8 and a set of 10s, not sure how that is confusing... As well as a SAX-1200 and a 100.4. All were bought brand new in the pre-sales and have been waiting patiently to be used. I found some nice builds on a couple other forums, where they buy a pre-fab box and fix it up by resin coating the inside, etc. Might be the way I go with mine..? Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
dolarbilz Posted December 1, 2014 Report Posted December 1, 2014 I have a 2011 crew cab..not much room for tens undeer seat maybe 8's..seat height is low compared to 06 and down.a Dc lvl2 ten wouldn't fit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.