Sonic Electronix

I have hosted multiple raffles on M.A.F. I did a christmas raffle last year and ended up giving away a whole system with the help of sponsors there. It went over well as it went to someone in need. The backlash was alot of butthurt from admin over giving all to one. Aside from that and the struggles of a new forum. I was left out in the cold and stripped of my promotor title. Since then I have done no raffles for the forum..

What does this all mean you may ask... Well TDH is my family now and they do SMD Forum. So I would like to get opinions about doing a christmas raffle here. The ground rules that I have so far are as follows:

The person must be in need of the item being given.
The person has the option to trade with another winner on his/her own time and dime.
Entry is free..hence Free Raffle.
A person has multiple entry options according to post count..example..multiples of a 100.
Options for entries will happen on random dates leading up to xmas. Actually a week before as I would like this to be an actual present.

I am open to suggestion, comments, and sarcasim if you take as well as you give......

Thanks for reading...

Also admin feel free to chime in as I need to get with one or all on this.

Team Deadly Hertz

Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont think that rule pertains to this since I am not selling anything

You could always ask one of the mods bro

We typically don't do raffles. Mainly because it is a form of gambling. If you are doing this completely free we might be able to work something out. Be warned it will turn into a shit show. People will come out of the wood work for free stuff. Give me some more details and we will go from there

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i think it's a great idea!

I've been trying to something similar for my brother in law. real good kid, volunteer firefighter... good fing kid. bought a nice starter system and one week in some kid vandalized his amp. he doesn't have the money to replace it.

actually horred was suppose to give the skar amp from SOTM but that turned into a "shit show"

there are plenty of kids out there that have been robbed, fell on hardtimes that had to sell there gear, or just don't have the extra Mmoney but still love bass!

imo the scum who just want free shit shouldn't ruin it for the kids who need it!

a easy way to bypass the bull is you need a 100 or so posts to play and no Fb entries (that's how sotm should be)

i really would like to see this happen!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

mostly everyone here already has a system. its a good thought though

A lot here don't but if it's open to anyone I bet you'll be surprised how many people pop up that don't have one.

I myself am system less right now ripped it all out was planning for a rebuild then shut happened and rebuild never happened.

I think it would be an awesome thing to do but I can already hear the whining now.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

theres got to be a way to do it so the winner actually needs it. not someone with a $6,000 system who just wants gear to sell it.

i would make the prize a pretty standard set up.

single 12, 900w amp decant front stage and some wires. any kid without would be more then happy if they won. but a small enough prize so the scum stay out.

if there was only a way to have them tell there story so they could enter, then have the winner be completely random. no voting none of that shit. because the voting always turns into a popularity contest.

take that aspect out and there isn't any possibility for butt hurt.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff