Sonic Electronix

see i agree with you about the one winner thing. but some of us who have a complete system still like winning free stuff. like $40 battery terms, stickers... stuff like that. but as far as subs and amps wires... I'll.leave that alone. especially if it's all together. I'd rather have someone who doesn't have get it.

but who doesn't like winning!

if the person who wins Is at least 2 hours from me I'll donate my time to install it if they need the help!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

i think subs and amp should be together, and most of us with should leave that one alone!

but as far as the other Lil stuff.... game on for anyone.

kinda like 1st place would be subs with amp to one person, then runner up battery, 3rd runner up wires.... and so on.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I would love to donate to this, I don't have any working equipment that I could give right now.

My d6500 did get all swollen on me, and I can't afford to replace it right now, so the battery and terminals would come in handy if I were to win.

Regardless of prize or winner, I like the idea of it being totally free to the winner.

I agree on a minimum post count/tenure rule, but I also think there should be a maximum amount of entries per person per raffle to keep the odds from being TOO heavily stacked in the favor of a few that have ridiculous post counts.

You see, I'm on both sides of the fence here. I'm not in the best of positions myself, as I recently had my system stolen. Spent the little money I had on an amp from n8ball on here, but don't have money on the side to replace everything right away. Little by little I can build a system back up, but something like this is a dream for somebody like me to hear.

I think items should be raffled off individually except small packages;

Battery and terminals together

Matching subs together

Big 3 and amp kits

each number drawn should win a specific item/package, and any/all trading should be done by the winner. If I was to win the amp, I may try to trade it for the subs or the wire, simply because the amp is the one piece I already have. I don't see anything wrong with that, and it kept the hassle out of the mods/op's hair of who gets what because.of reason a, b, c and d

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Archived