Sonic Electronix

i think 100posts Is fine. it takes more then 2 weeks to get a decent non bs post count up.

when we see kids just posting to post... well you end up in the negs

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I'm in for the 100 post count lol. I've been on here for a few years and do not have a super high post count. Definitely need some equipment though.

well if you read up. he stated that is for people who are loyal to the forum.

I think 100 post is too low we will have a bunch of people show up and try and spam their way to 100 making the mods have to do a bunch more work.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Cool. I just saw it jump a few times and was like whoa. It would take me a couple more years to get to 500 lol But being for loyal forum members makes sense to me. I've seen some of the posts when there is an amp being given away, etc. and the profiles with no post count that pop up are hilarious.

Anyways I like the idea, and I'm glad that blockburners got a mental image of how things should be done. I saw a regular raffle going downhill fast

I think 100 post is too low we will have a bunch of people show up and try and spam their way to 100 making the mods have to do a bunch more work.

Maybe they could have a rule that anyone with a profile that was created after the creation date of the raffle is not eligible?

i think all of these are great ideas! and most should be applied to sotm! i hate that Facebook is involved!

can't wait to see the prizes!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

recap so far.

1. 500 post minimum unless long stand member
  2. 1 entry per 500 post ( i see some with 30,000...smh)
  3. once raffle is created no newbs from that date or after are allowed to enter
  4. raffle will last 2 weeks..( I will post start and stop times in the header)
  5. There will be no butthurt. If feels are needed, talk shit to me and I will gladly talk it back till your blue in the face.
  6. Your post number is your raffle number/s
  7. if you post more than your post count allows...you are disqualified! simply as that. I will check if your number is pulled!
  8. you are allowed to enter at random until your post count max during the 2 week period

Team Deadly Hertz

Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

Archived