Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I really thought i would like the new one and even though it wasnt horrible it just seemed like a lazy attempt to copy A New Hope. Some of the ideas were good but just not executed very well in my opinion.

Posted

I really thought i would like the new one and even though it wasnt horrible it just seemed like a lazy attempt to copy A New Hope. Some of the ideas were good but just not executed very well in my opinion.

I think this is because it is a transition film from to the new director.

Same thing happened with Star Trek. Leave in some old characters so that when it is time for only the new characters it doesn't feel like a completely different story.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Rogue One trailer,

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 598 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...