Pros and Cons of a wall

suv have a larger blind spot but has windows you can look out from with a turn of your head.. mirrors wont help unless you plan on adding more mirrors to have a range of view. trust me if you will have your children in that car you want to be as safe as possible. blocking your blind spots will only make it dangerous.

another thing to look at is the weight you will be adding to it. adding too much weight behind the C pillar wall will move your center of gravity.. its physics 101.. you will have less traction on the front wheels.. if you live where it snows say good bye to that SUV. a b pillar wall does not move the center of gravity as much since most the weight is in the middle and distributes the load

ah yea ur right about the side windows been a while since i looked at an suv and thought bout building somethin in it. like 2007.

wouldnt worry bout the weight much not much of a difference if you have 2 fat people in the back seat or 3rd row seat or a wall there, or a buncha crap ur hauling, or tools or whatever.

will lose a bit of mpg though

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

its a balance between pushing extremes for spl and air movement while compromising stealthness... im sure some sq folk would argue that a wall isn't going to highten the sonic

experience anymore than a well built enclosure in an ideal environment. I personally would avoid a wall at all cost unless, as stated earlier, I was an active enthusiastic contester. I will

always smile upon the systems with unbelievable sound stage while remaining as invisible as possible! seamless imagery, like you cant see where the music is coming from!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

I guess my case is a little different. In my little 2 door Blazer, the box took up most of everything behind the front seats. I haven't had a rear view mirror for over a year due to it breaking off multiple times (from the bass). Couldn't use the side Windows with the box anyway. I did install larger mirrors. I just have to pay alot of attention to them. I don't really see "blind spots" being an issue if your a good driver. You shouldn't be looking over your shoulders that much anyway!

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

its a balance between pushing extremes for spl and air movement while compromising stealthness... im sure some sq folk would argue that a wall isn't going to highten the sonic

experience anymore than a well built enclosure in an ideal environment. I personally would avoid a wall at all cost unless, as stated earlier, I was an active enthusiastic contester. I will

always smile upon the systems with unbelievable sound stage while remaining as invisible as possible! seamless imagery, like you cant see where the music is coming from!

That's why you build multiple vehicles/systems. No need to just have one! You can have it all. An spl/demo vehicle for a night out and competition and an SQ/stealth car for a daily driver. And then the wife's car is a compromise of both!

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

Tint is the solution.. Broad day light, try to look into any of my windows you get a reflection. Only thing you can see is the headrests thru the windshield, and by the time you get that close, my alarm is going off.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Tint FTW

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Wall it man. You'll always be thinking " what if" if you don't

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Pros

A lot louder

Hair tricks

Floating random things

Massage chairs

Something to work on

No more tearing rear hatch

Being a badass

Cons

Broken windshield

Torn roof

Broken filling on a tooth ( don't stick your head in the port)

Jealous girlfriend from giving to many girls demos

Ex girlfriend

The need for a hair brush in my vehicle

Archived