charging vs reserve

270a alt and upgraded front battery should easily power your amp without the need for extra batteries or capacitors. This would be the ideal scenario at least... Why can't you upgrade your alt? What does your voltage look like now and what equipment so you have?

270a alt and upgraded front battery should easily power your amp without the need for extra batteries or capacitors. This would be the ideal scenario at least... Why can't you upgrade your alt? What does your voltage look like now and what equipment so you have?

From Matthew at Machman

" the stock alternator is PCM controlled, not sure how much (if any) the alternator output could be increased without causing possible computer or battery light problems. We have not yet done a 2014 model, so I cant say for sure.

Regards,

Matthew"

Also don't want to void the ford warranty.

Crescendo BC3500D, xs D3100, 2 1 farad 1000w caps, 2 M3 Memphis mojo 15" (1k rms 2k peak) and the stock Sony 12 speaker 390 watt stereo. I'll have to back to you on the voltage.

From Matthew at Machman

" the stock alternator is PCM controlled, not sure how much (if any) the alternator output could be increased without causing possible computer or battery light problems. We have not yet done a 2014 model, so I cant say for sure.

Regards,

Matthew"

Also don't want to void the ford warranty.

Crescendo BC3500D, xs D3100, 2 1 farad 1000w caps, 2 M3 Memphis mojo 15" (1k rms 2k peak) and the stock Sony 12 speaker 390 watt stereo. I'll have to back to you on the voltage.

i already said it once this is the second time.. youre better off not using those caps. they dont actually work.. if youre looking for caps buy the ones i put a link of on my earlier post

Archived