d-nice88 Posted December 2, 2014 Author Report Posted December 2, 2014 I wana get some good spl in my truck im s just I dont think I can fit a regular sized woofer behind the seats
alaskanzx5 Posted December 2, 2014 Report Posted December 2, 2014 Take measurement of the space you have and someone can verify if one will fit it not. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
justin0943 Posted December 2, 2014 Report Posted December 2, 2014 what kind of space do you have I had 2 sd-2 10 in a reg cab dakota in seperate box .7cf each they slammed they flex the doors pretty good Was that a early 2000's RF T1000.1 bd amp i seen? t1000bd 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.