no indictment for Eric Gardner

Remember, they said he has asthma. Could be possible that between the hold restricting airflow and an asthma attack could be why he couldn't breathe. Then again, he knew of his own medical issues and shouldn't have resisted arrest.

The fact no one really tried to help him once he wasn't moving is the reason I want it pushed further.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

It's the totality of the situation that may result in an illegal act.not the move itself. Again, not debating the moral right / wrong angle, just the legal / illegal

Way off topic here but that piece of pie that Juice was eating looked nasty as shit.

Guarantee it still tasted better than 99.9% of all the other stuff he had in his mouth that week

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

It's the totality of the situation that may result in an illegal act.not the move itself. Again, not debating the moral right / wrong angle, just the legal / illegal

Way off topic here but that piece of pie that Juice was eating looked nasty as shit.

Guarantee it still tasted better than 99.9% of all the other stuff he had in his mouth that week

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit!

I see rules where a vendor illegally selling loose cigarettes in NY is a fine or court appearance and nothing about an arrest. Is there any info on whether a regular citizen in NY is subject to arrest or court appearance and a fine? If the vendor laws apply to regular citizens than he never should've been placed under arrest to be considered resisting arrest in the first place.

I think the cigs was what initiated the interaction. His behavior or lack of leaving the area escalated the situation thus leading to an arrestable offense. Believe it or not about 60% of the time people talk themselves into hand cuffs.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

I think the cigs was what initiated the interaction. His behavior or lack of leaving the area escalated the situation thus leading to an arrestable offense. Believe it or not about 60% of the time people talk themselves into hand cuffs.

Oh I know, my smart ass mouth has gotten me hauled in the station a few times when I was younger.

Yeah and a lot of times Leo's use intimidation tactics to get a reaction out of people so they can make an arrest.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

ok. And back to the topic of this thread.

You're fucking retarded if you think only African Americans have to deal with this shit.

can you find me any proof to back up your outlandish claim?...I'll be here all night waiting

I haven't heard of ONE incident where whites are being wrongfully killed/murdered by COPS in the past few months. Not a single case

Thanks for the like on my post tho

2F27FB29-1DCE-48BF-A9CD-84C3559B7119.jpg

Maybe cause the only shit that makes the news is Blacks getting killed.

Back on topic though.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

The problems with those numbers is they are an estimate there is no real way that they are reported and some never make it to the records. Now I'm not debating whether or not more white or black people are killed by police just the fact that those numbers are bullshit. Also O'Reilly is a douche.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yeah and a lot of times Leo's use intimidation tactics to get a reaction out of people so they can make an arrest.

the truth can be said the other way as well. some people act a certain way to gather a crowd etc... Neither is the right thing to do. cops are not the only ones guilty of taking advantage of situations.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

Archived