Jump to content

Any C++ Wiz kids here


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok I'm stuck in programming hell and while I can tell you what the programing is doing, I cant build this crap for the life of me. Anyone out there willing to lend me a hand? This is pretty simple stuff but I really have no interest or anyhting in it and the instruction is seriously lacking for this type of thing. If you want to help or can help let me know. Im an infosec guy not a programmer by any stretch.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Ok I'm stuck in programming hell and while I can tell you what the programing is doing, I cant build this crap for the life of me. Anyone out there willing to lend me a hand? This is pretty simple stuff but I really have no interest or anyhting in it and the instruction is seriously lacking for this type of thing. If you want to help or can help let me know. Im an infosec guy not a programmer by any stretch.

Does it have to be C++? What are the basics of the program?

Posted

has to be C++

The program is simple for the most part it has to calculate the area of a circle and a square using classes. So object oriented. If you asked me to do circle or square I could but it has to be both.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

has to be C++

The program is simple for the most part it has to calculate the area of a circle and a square using classes. So object oriented. If you asked me to do circle or square I could but it has to be both.

Is this using the VSC++? Or is it a console app?

If it is vs you can do 2 buttons one that uses the circle class to calculate the input and the other for the square input

Posted

console app. built in code blocks

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

console app. built in code blocks

Havent used CB in a while.

Well cant you ask for user input as the first prompt. Something like

Press "1" to calculate circle

press "2" to calculate square

Then it would be a simple IF THEN ELSE IF statement

Posted

It has to use the class function. Which makes it a pain in the ass when you dont really know them very well. its a good time thats why I was hoping that there was someone here who knew this crap. Considering none of the app people in my company use it even im off to a good start.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I wouldn't take any advice from guys that only got C+'s dude. Plenty of straight A guys out there, just sayin.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4667 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...