Stitched ST Build- Plexi work

Try doing two builds at once takes a minute to acquire everything lol And free time.... need some of that lol Good thing my schedule is thin this week and some days off over the next two weeks will get things going real nice

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Try doing two builds at once takes a minute to acquire everything lol And free time.... need some of that lol Good thing my schedule is thin this week and some days off over the next two weeks will get things going real nice

I can't wait to see these in person, it's gonna be awesome seeing those little subs do work. And the big boys in the Mustang will be awesome too

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I can't wait to see these in person, it's gonna be awesome seeing those little subs do work. And the big boys in the Mustang will be awesome too

I sure do hope so bro. First time using AB for me but I'm feeling pretty good about em all ready lol I've wanted to do 6.5 woofers for a long time just as excited to do those as i am the ones in my stang. Gona be last build for stang then trading it in lol

shrunk AB pic.jpg

lookin good on equipment what ru going to run for batts and alt?

what happened with the stang why no more build for that one?

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived