Jump to content

how long would this take YOU


Recommended Posts

Posted

See thing is I just started working at a shop about 2 months ago. The 2 other guys I work for that also install. Can get that work done in about 2 1/2 hrs time and do a clean job. They didn't say nothing to me about how long it took me, but I feel pressure because they are so fast and good at what they do. Both guys have been installers for 25+ years..

Agreed, I just worked in a shop for about 2 months before leaving but I definitely felt the same pressure, as both of my installers both had at least 20+ years of experience. To do a good job on a car like that, I think it'd have taken me 3.5-4 hours even in the shop

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Posted

Anything car audio, takes me weeks to finish.. and im never really "done". Always something else to do.

Setup:


2010 Hyundai Elantra


Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC


Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt


Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000


Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -


DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Posted

Anything car audio, takes me weeks to finish.. and im never really "done". Always something else to do.

that's true for my ride, not other peoples. unless i actually like them.. or there doing a wall build.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5019 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...