Is this enough power for my setup?

just wanting to no what you can hurt by having an extra battery installed into your car? glad you got the info you needed OP

There are pros and cons to me though the pros out weigh the cons.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

just wanting to no what you can hurt by having an extra battery installed into your car? glad you got the info you needed OP

It requires energy to maintain its surface charge with the vehicle running and if his voltage doesn't go lower than 12.6 it does absolutely nothing for his audio.

His starter will appreciate the 2nd battery if it gets cold where he lives though :)

It requires energy to maintain its surface charge with the vehicle running and if his voltage doesn't go lower than 12.6 it does absolutely nothing for his audio.

His starter will appreciate the 2nd battery if it gets cold where he lives though :)

It's all about that reserve capacity, we all agree in a perfect world you wouldn't need the reserve because your alts would keep you where you want to be but let's be honest it never works out how we plan.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I just remembered why I did not look into the DC alt. They do not have an alt listed for my car. 2003 Highlander. And the cutoff year is 2004. :P

They may be able to custom make you one but from what I've heard lately it might take between 6 months and you're never going to get it.

so it'll put more strain on the alt? sorry i'm trying to learn something lol

Not enough to matter.

Archived