06' Nissan Alti' Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I'm redoing my system in my 06 nissan altima. I'm leaning towards sundown sub wise, though I'm not sure whether to get 2 12" zv4 or 1 15". I'm not going to be metering it, it's just too have loud bass. I have nendo 3500. Any body want to add. ( I have the necessary power to push the 3500 xs power Batts mechman 270.)
STEvil Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 how much power, what vehicle? MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
06' Nissan Alti' Posted December 12, 2014 Author Report Posted December 12, 2014 06' Nissan altima , 3500 watts
magillaru Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I'd go with the 2 12s unless I was planning on adding another 15 later on.....just my preference. ....not to mention more cone area. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
khinds94 Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 If money isnt a factor then why not the NSV3 12s? and upgrade to 2 3500s down the road. 03 Sable LS AA mayhem 12" D2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 Tantric HD 12" D2 Tantric SHD 12" D1 Sundown X12 V2 D2 2.5 cu net Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm XS Power XP2000 Sky High Sound Deadener Sky High wire Stock alt
06' Nissan Alti' Posted December 12, 2014 Author Report Posted December 12, 2014 I'm trying to make it look seemless, and I still want some trunk space to play with.
khinds94 Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I'm trying to make it look seemless, and I still want some trunk space to play with. Then do one 15" ethos they like small boxes and it would sound good on a 3500. 03 Sable LS AA mayhem 12" D2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 Tantric HD 12" D2 Tantric SHD 12" D1 Sundown X12 V2 D2 2.5 cu net Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm XS Power XP2000 Sky High Sound Deadener Sky High wire Stock alt
Joe X Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 Look seemless then you want to do a single 15" that works in a smaller box maybe a DC Audio L5 15" in 3.5 net.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.