is this real? electronic tint?

i looked into this stuff back in 2002. I wanted to just make a license plate cover that would hide your license plate from photo lights and stuff. at that time the manufacture quoted me $1000 each with a minimum order of 2000 pieces. needless to say I don't have that kind of money and banks refused to lend me money for something that could potentially allow people to break the law.

you seriously asked for a loan from a bank to order 2000 pieces of them? for something that is illegal in every state. lol.

Get rich or die trying

yup. i was 20 years old and I knew i could make money selling these especially b/c it worked unlike those $30 BS license plate covers that claim to make your license plate not visible while this one made it blackout. i looked at it like tobacco water pipes, you know.

To enable criminal use.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

i looked into this stuff back in 2002. I wanted to just make a license plate cover that would hide your license plate from photo lights and stuff. at that time the manufacture quoted me $1000 each with a minimum order of 2000 pieces. needless to say I don't have that kind of money and banks refused to lend me money for something that could potentially allow people to break the law.

you seriously asked for a loan from a bank to order 2000 pieces of them? for something that is illegal in every state. lol.

Get rich or die trying

yup. i was 20 years old and I knew i could make money selling these especially b/c it worked unlike those $30 BS license plate covers that claim to make your license plate not visible while this one made it blackout. i looked at it like tobacco water pipes, you know.

To enable criminal use.

Criminals will break the law either way. May as well profit

I can't up load the vid I want to show. Because its on Facebook? But its cool as shit if its real. It turns the windows black as you want and you still can see out.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

• 4 months later...

The stuff i seen was flat colors, but they also had a thing where they project a video image (lcd maybe) on the film and you can see thru it kinda like headsup but with a movie playing. And yes its very real and stupid money. The company that first came out with it is called smartglass or thats the product name.

the flim acts like the LCD screen in a tv... the sun is the light and when an electric signal is sent through it, the LCD pixels turn on blocking the light... its been around for long time but only used on very $$$ homes and yachts in windows that are around the bathroom for instant privacy windows or turn off when your out at sea and have a beautiful view

EDIT: just like and lcd screen it can be programmed to be any color... but not on the fly. the color is chosen when installed.

Some new Rolls Royce's have this stuff on them too, it may be just on the back windows im not entirely sure, but I watched a video of them demonstrating it, from the outside it looks like spray painted windows with it on, and at least in the rolls it uses a wireless remote to turn it up or down. pretty cool tech if you ask me. Imagine an ultra modern home with an entire wall made of this overlooking the ocean... wake up on a Saturday and turn the window on and watch the beach would be nice. But if you could afford that the housekeeper would also be bringing you a personal chef prepared breakfast in bed hahaha.

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

-"No way he's OCD." -said none of the people that know me ever.

04' Suburban "Lucifer" A.K.A #Lucii (Under Construction)

4 10s on 4kW in 6cu net @~28hz

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

92' JDM 325i "Stella" ~Going for sale to build a 350+hp E30~

Gutted pipes

96,000 OG KM's (59,000 mi)

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

89' Gen 3 Honda Prelude SI AWS "Odis"

Bone Stock

Possibly going to stance it

use the stuff auto-darkening welding helmets use, cheaper and looks better.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived