Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Name Three Setups Louder Than What I Have Now


Recommended Posts

Posted

1 DD 9515, a 2000 or so watt amp, and a good box.

1 RE MT 15, a 2000 or so watt amp, and a good box.

1 Fi BTL 15, a 2000 or so watt amp, and a good box.

KEY COMPONENT.........

X2

I can see the first setup being louder but you really think just one RE or Fi btl 15 will hit harder than my two 15s?

It is definately a possibility. A buddy/teammate tested his DD 9512 then dropped in his Fi 12"BTL and gained .5 db. Might not seem like much but it is still louder.

Posted

Even going from your 2 L7 15's down to 2 L7 12's would probably be louder on a meter.

That doesn't make sense at all

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

2 12" RE SXs off your amp would probably be louder in the right box

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

Posted

I don't understand how 1 RE or BTL 15 will be louder than two Kicker L7 15s. Sure they are better subs but I have twice the surface area with my setup. Maybe 1 18 but 1 15 louder than what I already have? meh.....

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

those woofers on 2k in a PURE SPL BOX designed for your car will put up bigger numbers.

just not higher numbers daily

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

I guess I wasn't specific enough...looking for something to pound the shit out of music daily that is better than what i have. :D sorry for the confusion

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

Used Memphis 4k 600 (there are plenty of 3-4k watt amps in this price range used, just don't feel like listing a bunch)

2 Fi BL 15s loaded 680=1280

4kw amp 600

Fi BTL 18 loaded 500=1100

4kw amp 600

used 9515/dc lv5 500=1100

4kw amp 600

Kicker solo-x 700=1300

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2436 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...