Good rcas for a decent price??

Their products are good, whether or not you've personally never been a fan. Their RCA cables are no exception to the quality product they produce. If you want to get the SHCA cables(that LOOK like a direct copy of what Fosgate was already producing long before), have at it to save some pennies. Either will do their job perfectly fine. If you're pinching RCAs before, you may be pinching RCAs now. If you never saw physical damage to the RCAs you removed, the RCA may not have been your cutting out issue completely. Alt whine isn't CAUSED my an RCA, it's caused by a ground loop, which you must have somewhere in your install.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

well i know why it was pinched for years when i originally put it in i tightened the screw for the plastic panel by the rocker panel and damaged it, had 1 4x6 blow so i just switched the rcas around to not have the damaged 1 hooked up, wasnt an issue until i put new speakers in and needed all the rcas again

yes the rca was the issue because after that it never cut out again.

yes there was physical damage on the rca

as far as the alternator whine id have to check behind the head unit there may be an issue there since i pulled it out during the install and put it back in

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

yea i already checked that

Kenwood excelon ddx795

McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

I've used both the singer and Rockford RCA wires.

The singers seem to grab tighter imo but I didn't care for that. To me it was just a bit to tight.

For the RF RCA I loved then it was the cheaper pair. I do have a friend that switch RCA from the b cheaper RF to the more expensive RF wires. We used the dd1 before and after switching them. Had to turn the gain down just a bit after the switch. My guess is less resistance in the nice pair as that was the only change in the install. They where also easier to run. The design is clean and easily helps keep the wiring looking pretty.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I have two of the Sky High RCAs and they are solid...tight connection and thick insulation...can't go wrong with them...but it all comes down on how much you want to pay for them....

I myself am going to fabricate my own.

I'm going to use the newer RF rcas (the dual twisted more expensive ones) and put different ends in it. The end are from an older RF y splitter. They are removable from the y splitter and have a much nicer and cleaner look. A price screw off then I just have to hear up some side and remove it.

Then I'm going to find a way to remove the end in the newer fosgate rcas to put their older ones in it. I'll try to find a link to the RCA splitters I'm talking about.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121052392543?nav=SEARCH

Those ones

Point is you can fab your own

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Havent found the rockfords with the nylon braiding like the sky high car audios, the shca are only 18 bucks for my application, free shipping too I just got an email back from them telling me which 1s i need they said go for their twisted pair, so ill try those i guess, not bad 54 bucks for 3 pairs..........

Kenwood excelon ddx795

NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

2007 Yukon xl

Archived