quincyj34 Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 So i was messing around in sketch up and came up with this. Built for two 12s with a 6in aero. Just wanted to know what you guys think.
Motorboat KER Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 I hope the subs are shallow mount or one will be inverted
Triticum Agricolam Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 A single 6" aero may not be enough depending on what subs and how much power you put to them. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
White Lightning Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 Not enough motor structure room Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
quincyj34 Posted December 22, 2014 Author Report Posted December 22, 2014 right now its just in the R&D phase. I could do the front one inverted or make it fire at an angle. The subs Im looking at are hds212, SA, P3, but the volume is coming out on the small side so I might just run two 10s or one 12.
mrd6 Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 How is the port going to be oriented? Tuning and length? It looks like there isn't much room for it to be internal, and external in that orientation is going to be funky looking, might sound okay still though. I assume this is going in a cab of a truck? My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
quincyj34 Posted December 22, 2014 Author Report Posted December 22, 2014 right now its just in the R&D phase. I could do the front one inverted or make it fire at an angle. The subs Im looking at are hds212, SA, P3, but the volume is coming out on the small side so I might just run two 10s or one 12. Fi ssd is looking good too
quincyj34 Posted December 22, 2014 Author Report Posted December 22, 2014 right now its just in the R&D phase. I could do the front one inverted or make it fire at an angle. The subs Im looking at are hds212, SA, P3, but the volume is coming out on the small side so I might just run two 10s or one 12. Fi ssd is looking good too
quincyj34 Posted December 22, 2014 Author Report Posted December 22, 2014 yeah its in cab. for the back seat. I was just playing with some ideas that i have had on my mind. I was hoping to be able to do two 12s without taking up my entire back seat.... not sure why I had a triple post sorry
Ahmed Johnson Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 I thought you made a new strain of meth
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.