lost 2db. why?

here are a few pictures of amps that look the same and perform way differently.. just because they look the same it dont make them the same.. a zebra looks, acts, and runs like a horse still doesn't make it a horse

brutus brz and aq 2200

Audioque2200vsMbQuartdsc2000.jpg

you would think it would do rated with guts like these

IEIEDrS.jpg

looks like they tested it at 1 ohm and got 2916 watts at 13.2 volts and 72% efficiency. thats a big difference from an aq 3500, what happened to the aq3500? id get that thing back asap lol

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

Even if they don't do rated, you would have to be making nearly half the power of the AQ to drop a full 2.5 db. I think its very unlikely the amps are THAT overrated if they even are at all...i don't know I kinda feel like there is something else going on too.

Team NorthWestSPL

if you had a SQ 3500 then i would have gone with the saz3500 or the new 4k amp.. that would be about even.. why would you even get rid of the SQ amp anyways

Archived