Jump to content

What have you gotten for christmas?


Recommended Posts

Posted

got some casino money from my parents

Pic of said money.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

speaking of bonus. i got $445 for Christmas.. we got an email earlier in the year that if the company averages 2 mil in sales per day we will get a 6k bonus in April 2015.. last i checked we wasnt near but it we are getting something. they gave us ranges 1.5k minimum 6k max.. if i get the 6k we can call the build done

Posted

My wife made me here own version of tactical walls. Doesn't look as pretty as a purchased one but works just as good minus a locking mechanism.

I asked her what if something happens and we're in the bedroom, I'm gonna need my rifle in easy access. She said just buy another pistol. So I basically got permission to buy another pistol.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

My wife made me here own version of tactical walls. Doesn't look as pretty as a purchased one but works just as good minus a locking mechanism.

I asked her what if something happens and we're in the bedroom, I'm gonna need my rifle in easy access. She said just buy another pistol. So I basically got permission to buy another pistol.

best gift ever

Posted

Gillete Fusion shave cream and replacement razor heads. Get it every Christmas and love it every Christmas. Just ordered me and my wife and my daughter the blu studio 6.0 Hd phones. They r a lil bigger than the Note 4 and do the same thing but they r only $164.

nice! I always get socks from somebody haha which is good cause I go through socks like crazy haha

1998 chevy blazer 4 door

stock alt 105a

Battery: Autocraft Gold 75-3

Big Three in Sky High Car Audio 4ga

subs: rockford p2 12's (soon to be sundown SA 12's)

Sundown SAZ-1200d on the subs

Mids and Highs: Infinity kappa 6.5 mid in front doors and tweets in Dash 

sae 50.4 for mids and highs

SMD OM-1 on the subs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9340 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...