3.Sixty 3 help. Using too many speakers, need 2-3.Sixty3's??

You have a lot of drivers going on with your set up. Cableguy knows his shit so i would take his advice. And that 99PRS should do what every you need. Application is key and less can be more.

This is a honest forum not a feelings friendly place at time but you posted on here for help so you have to be able to take peoples opinions for what there are worth.

I thank you for that. I will listen to cableguy no problem. My feelings were not hurt, just a little suprised at the FUCK YOU'S i got thats all. I'm over it lol.

I have always wanted to fill my doors with speakers. When I found the Focal KRX2 and KRX3 line, I fell in love. I have never tried a BI-AMPED setup but have heard them before. I Figured that I would do a QUAD-AMPLIFIED setup. I want one amp to run my tweets. I want to run one amp for my 3" mids. One for my KRX2 woofers. One for my KRX3 mid bass drivers. I could do this SOOO many ways that I thought that I would get some options on here. Can't wait to figure out how to get my pics from my phone on here to show you guys!!!

You have a lot of drivers going on with your set up. Cableguy knows his shit so i would take his advice. And that 99PRS should do what every you need. Application is key and less can be more.

This is a honest forum not a feelings friendly place at time but you posted on here for help so you have to be able to take peoples opinions for what there are worth.

I thank you for that. I will listen to cableguy no problem. My feelings were not hurt, just a little suprised at the FUCK YOU'S i got thats all. I'm over it lol.

I have always wanted to fill my doors with speakers. When I found the Focal KRX2 and KRX3 line, I fell in love. I have never tried a BI-AMPED setup but have heard them before. I Figured that I would do a QUAD-AMPLIFIED setup. I want one amp to run my tweets. I want to run one amp for my 3" mids. One for my KRX2 woofers. One for my KRX3 mid bass drivers. I could do this SOOO many ways that I thought that I would get some options on here. Can't wait to figure out how to get my pics from my phone on here to show you guys!!!

i dont think the fuck you was intended for you. kyle quoted my post saying fuck you to me. i quoted him to GFY.. nothing to do with you

What kind of vehicle is all this going in ?? Driver locations ??

As far as I'm concerned ... A 3" driver is no better than a well tuned tweeter.

Tune your tweeters good enough and there will not be any need for "upper mid range" drivers ... A bad ass pair of tweeters and a bad ass set of 4" or 5.25" drivers can for the most part blow away most of that upper midrange setup you have going there ... And with plenty of wiggle room with tuning.

Time alignment you say ??? Sorry, I laughed a little ... It only works with great placement strategies. Not putting a speaker everywhere you can find in a car ....

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Photobocket that shit.

And...man. As cool as this sounds....and I get why you want to do it....it's going to be a major headache. The reactions you're seeing are people who have been around the block a time or two and know what you are getting yourself into. If you really want to put the time into this...you could make it happen. Personally, I wouldn't try it.

can i see the 99prs working? i want pics, and vids please..

i am 2 clicks away from buying one myself...

the rf .3 can go in the dump.....

but, please show me pics/vids of the 99prs please?

I found a ton of pics/vids on you tube. Theres even some pretty good tutorials out there

can i see the 99prs working? i want pics, and vids please..

i am 2 clicks away from buying one myself...

the rf .3 can go in the dump.....

but, please show me pics/vids of the 99prs please?

I found a ton of pics/vids on you tube. Theres even some pretty good tutorials out there

IM ASKED FOR YOUR 99prs ... in and working dude...

not others..

Archived