3.Sixty 3 help. Using too many speakers, need 2-3.Sixty3's??

I've been telling you all along.

Cancellation

You mean too many drivers, causing phase cancellation, it truely being louder but at the frequency range I am trying to play, especially the midrange will cancel itself out, losing staging and imaging, because the more I add, the less the human ear will actually recognize as actual usable sound? like the frequencies I am trying to amplify, are in the range that vehicle manufacturers had been keeping the noise of their vehicles in, because studies have showed that we as humans, will not hear that frequency range, making us think the noise a car naturally makes, will blend in better and be more "quiet"? For lack of better terminology, is that along the lines of what you mean?

I run somewhat similar but no tweets in front door. It is loud it is clear. Now when I show for MECA I turn back doors off,turn bass up on front doors but turn them down low in volume and run the 5.25 in dash for my sq. You can have both but alot of tuning. I call it splsq when everything jamming. And sq with Shit turn off and down. Watch tweeters in doors throws shit off.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

why is there one pic of the mid and tweet mounted in the door OEM location, and then another of the multiples? on the door panel..

is that before and after?

no thats the OEM location thats there now, and a door panel I bought from the junkyard to make the new setup with. the double pic is me acccidentally double tapping and not waiting, learning how to post pictures. Sorry

why is there one pic of the mid and tweet mounted in the door OEM location, and then another of the multiples? on the door panel..

is that before and after?

no thats the OEM location thats there now, and a door panel I bought from the junkyard to make the new setup with. the double pic is me acccidentally double tapping and not waiting, learning how to post pictures. Sorry

You have a TON of work to do....

good luck

any pics or vids or your 99prs up and running? and im not fingering.. im asking.... i wanna see, to see if i really even care for one.

Legit.

Cancellation

You mean too many drivers, causing phase cancellation, it truely being louder but at the frequency range I am trying to play, especially the midrange will cancel itself out, losing staging and imaging, because the more I add, the less the human ear will actually recognize as actual usable sound? like the frequencies I am trying to amplify, are in the range that vehicle manufacturers had been keeping the noise of their vehicles in, because studies have showed that we as humans, will not hear that frequency range, making us think the noise a car naturally makes, will blend in better and be more "quiet"? For lack of better terminology, is that along the lines of what you mean?
Nope ... All that you described is how well you would prep your vehicle for its installation. Like sound deadning, mlv, and use of fiberglass materials .... Nothing about what I'm referring to. I'm talking strictly unnecessary driver use and placement.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

cableguy... what if i send you my doors?

i thought you stopped being a cableguy

wish I had time brother ... Yea, I'm a truck driver now. Just hadn't had time to come up with a new name ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Cancellation

Nope ... All that you described is how well you would prep your vehicle for its installation. Like sound deadning, mlv, and use of fiberglass materials .... Nothing about what I'm referring to. I'm talking strictly unnecessary driver use and placement.

I have already installed 2 layers of damplifier pro on all 4 door skins, and even one layer on the outer shell(to what the panel mounts to), also on top of that I have installed a layer of overkill pro(the 1/2" thick foam stuff that you have to use spray glue to install) on top of the two layers of damplifier pro. The doors make a nice solid thud if you knock on them and when you slam the door...like a tank

Archived