MrSkippyJ Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 still not 2 ohms F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Aj11 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 why are you running different kinds of subs? is it a sealed box ported? shared air... i just don't get it. and running 3 subs the way you say you are you can't get a even ohm load. i bet your gain is to high, and your ground isn't all that great. where on the vehicle Is your ground, and how did you set your gain? jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
gckless Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 You have two D4 subs, unless I'm missing something. You're not wired to 2 ohms. Three D4 subs... Lol http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=3&I=42#results "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
ImEnNergy Posted December 27, 2014 Author Report Posted December 27, 2014 why are you running different kinds of subs? is it a sealed box ported? shared air... i just don't get it. and running 3 subs the way you say you are you can't get a even ohm load. i bet your gain is to high, and your ground isn't all that great. where on the vehicle Is your ground, and how did you set your gain? Ported box, believe i need to drill a hole and connect the subs, I have them all wired the same but I dont have a wire connecting each of them and yes I think it's actually like 4 ohms or maybe even 6 the way i have it wired, my buddy helped me wire them which wasn't a good idea. the ground is also connected to a bolt underneath my back seats. It's wire brushed pretty good, and the best spot I could find for a ground. 1 Sundown Sa-12 2 NvX VCW124's Hifonics brutus 2200.1d 02 F150
MrSkippyJ Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 they all share the same box? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
ImEnNergy Posted December 27, 2014 Author Report Posted December 27, 2014 they all share the same box? Yes, if you check out the video I posted the sundown would be in the middle with the two NVX's on the sides. 1 Sundown Sa-12 2 NvX VCW124's Hifonics brutus 2200.1d 02 F150
MrSkippyJ Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 are there dividers in the box? or all use the same airspace? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
ImEnNergy Posted December 27, 2014 Author Report Posted December 27, 2014 are there dividers in the box? or all use the same airspace? This is the box here http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triple-12-Ported-Subwoofer-Box-Vented-Sub-Enclosure-12-Inch-1-Baffle-Angled-/261541259275?ViewItemNext= Yes they are all divided, each has its own port. 1 Sundown Sa-12 2 NvX VCW124's Hifonics brutus 2200.1d 02 F150
islandpride684 Posted December 28, 2014 Report Posted December 28, 2014 here are your 2 options http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=3&I=42#results I would remove either the sa-12 or the nvxs and see if the problem is still there.... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
ImEnNergy Posted December 28, 2014 Author Report Posted December 28, 2014 here are your 2 options http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=3&I=42#results I would remove either the sa-12 or the nvxs and see if the problem is still there.... Everything is wired correctly down to 2-ohms thanks for the help everyone, they no longer make that noise when you crank the bass knob to make the panties wet. 1 Sundown Sa-12 2 NvX VCW124's Hifonics brutus 2200.1d 02 F150
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.