Supertweeter help

MusicHead804

i crossed it at 125hz the inline crossover does the rest.. if i leave it full range it sounds like crap

the inline crossover is wired parallel after the mid

Op, why do you think you need super tweeters ??? How is your setup now ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

why not? super tweeters need less power to get loud. you can run them off the H/U if you like. i would get an inline crossover though so you wont mess with the setting that will mess up the signal to the other amps

If he is running them off the deck that would mean at best he has 2 other speakers in his whole setup. Two speakers and two tweeters, in most cars, prolly would not sound that great. Maybe in like a small pickup and thats it. lol
Why wouldn't two mid's and two tweets sound good?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

why not? super tweeters need less power to get loud. you can run them off the H/U if you like. i would get an inline crossover though so you wont mess with the setting that will mess up the signal to the other amps

If he is running them off the deck that would mean at best he has 2 other speakers in his whole setup. Two speakers and two tweeters, in most cars, prolly would not sound that great. Maybe in like a small pickup and thats it. lol

cause we all know we need 8 mids and 8 super tweets to sound decent

lmao i put supper

... With no amplifier power

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Maybe it is just my opinion but I have heard a car with only two mids and two tweets in the front and it does not sound that good, just ok. I mean, even if you fade a complete four door setup all the way to the front, it sounds like it is lacking something, and as soon as you fade it back you can hear exactly what void was missing. Just my .02

Maybe it is just my opinion but I have heard a car with only two mids and two tweets in the front and it does not sound that good, just ok. I mean, even if you fade a complete four door setup all the way to the front, it sounds like it is lacking something, and as soon as you fade it back you can hear exactly what void was missing. Just my .02

Agreed though it does depend on the speaker's used and how much power they get. I've had quite a few different speaker's...so far the best performance/sound for the price is Infinity primus.

Agreed though it does depend on the speaker's used and how much power they get. I've had quite a few different speaker's...so far the best performance/sound for the price is Infinity primus.

If they sound good to you that is honestly all that matters lol

Archived