BassHead1990 Posted March 20, 2016 Author Report Posted March 20, 2016 so I've decided I want another woofer lol! so I'm in the process of ordering two Fi SP4 18 lol but for now while I'm building up that equipment, I wanna see if I can squeeze another db out of this setup lol I'm just debating if I want to try and build below the window line or just wall the damn thing lol.. (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
Smoove Posted March 21, 2016 Report Posted March 21, 2016 Lets get it done 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
BassHead1990 Posted August 6, 2016 Author Report Posted August 6, 2016 Any one know how to get a larger alt for the zx3 or possibly how or who makes a dual alt bracket for this car?? any suggestion from previous zx3 builders?? (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
alaskanzx5 Posted August 9, 2016 Report Posted August 9, 2016 AC delete and a custom alt setup there. Singer Alts is working on a new alt for them. Possibly up to a 270 if I remember right. Waiting for emails on how the progress is coming. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.