gckless Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 Anyone have any info? This is all I have, which I am drooling over: "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
mgameforever01 Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 Looks good, I would like to see more info on it also.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 I mean what's the point though, sure it looks nice but any real audiophile isn't going to use a 9 channel amp. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
gckless Posted January 8, 2015 Author Report Posted January 8, 2015 I mean what's the point though, sure it looks nice but any real audiophile isn't going to use a 9 channel amp. Why? If you're talking about crosstalk, who do you know that uses mono amps for every channel? "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 Multiple 2 channel amps separate for left and right, it's called stereo separation. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
knowledge Posted January 9, 2015 Report Posted January 9, 2015 looks nice REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.