17 year old girl with cancer forced by court to take chemo therapy against her will.

Shit would hit the fan that's for sure.

I hope that mom doesn't stop fighting for the daughters rights and also hope someone steps up and helps her.

This is where the aclu should be stepping up to the plate.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Meh, Chemo saved my life, its quite a bit more than poison...that being said, the choice should still be hers to make in my opinion.

Proof that you wouldn't have lived without it?

Was your choice but me personally I would never take it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Meh, Chemo saved my life, its quite a bit more than poison...that being said, the choice should still be hers to make in my opinion.

Proof that you wouldn't have lived without it?

Was your choice but me personally I would never take it.

Oh come on...it has helped tons of people...

Nonetheless, its really messed up to be doing this to this girl.

Someone must have had some twisted morals to give these orders.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

If someone takes chemo for the start how is there any proof that they would have not made it without it?

Chemo absolutely destroys your body inside and out.

It's actual poison doctors just recommend chemo without any other courses of action, it's like you have cancer here's some chemo.

Just kind of like how they prescribe medicine for almost anything, taking a pill mask the symptoms it doesn't solve the problem.

the sooner people realize that we can change the health care system because right now it's all about making drug companies rich.

I shouldn't say all doctors though because there are some real good doctors out their who try other things than just throwing pills at the problem.

Considering I was pretty much already dead from the cancer before we started...yeah...pretty sure it wasn't just going to go away on its own. Chemo fucking sucks, but so does being dead. The pain I felt from the disease was far worse than the treatment.

Sure there stories about people refusing treatment and being fine. But there are a hell of a lot more stories about people who have accepted the treatment, been cured, and moved on to live full normal healthy lives.

Team NorthWestSPL

Considering I was pretty much already dead from the cancer before we started...yeah...pretty sure it wasn't just going to go away on its own. Chemo fucking sucks, but so does being dead. The pain I felt from the disease was far worse than the treatment.

Sure there stories about people refusing treatment and being fine. But there are a hell of a lot more stories about people who have accepted the treatment, been cured, and moved on to live full normal healthy lives.

It's hard to argue with someone that is living proof of the benefits of Chemotherapy. But in this particular case, anyone shouldn't be forced beyond there willl to do something they dont have to.

This is a touchy subject, and most of the medical field has always, and will always be condemned for falsing information about particular health benefits from drugs.

Recently a major medical company Amgen has been sued by multiple firms with regards to pushing un-approved drug for the use of cancer recovery programs. The biggest argument with some of the cases is that doctors were increasing there overall profit by receiving "push backs" and grants for the drugs if they bought and utilized a set amount of the "chemical" stated in the prescription contracts. I'm going well into confidential margins of information i've learned through my job, but to say the least, it is a real problem, and there are a lot of scandulous activities revolved not only in all medicinal sales but Cancer related health problems alone.

This case is just another example of the issues revolved around the scams of goverment "approved" medicinal therapy. It really is said people are both losing there lives and being used as test subjects. Now it may even seem to be happening without the concent of the victim.

Its good to here you are better with the use of chemotherapy, but there is a fair bit of cancer cases that are falsified to push the use of drugs for the benefit of medical companies to achieve a profit.

Cancer is seriously one of the biggest money pots of health issues.

This thread isn't about whether or not chemo works. It does. It's the principle of bullying someone into a treatment against their will through means of a court order

That is incredibly fucked up. I don't care how old someone is, what color, size, or anything for that matter. If a person and their family want to try other forms of medicine. There should be nothing to say you MUST do it a certain way. Even the mother, who is the legal guardian said it herself that they want to try alternative medicine.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm