DC Sound Lab

Finally got me something with a little more space. Well, anything would have been an improvement from a regular cab S10. Anyway, I kind rushed through the box in hopes of getting it done to debut at a informal Soundoff last week Sunday. Well, the box got done in time, but the truck and the rest of the install didn't. It's a 1995 Chevy Blazer. Hopefully I'll be able to get the install done this weekend. DC Audio LV4 18" in 6ft^3 @ 35hz w/ 82.5in^2 port running off a US Amps MD2D backed by a Optima Yellow Top upfront(soon to be replaced under warrenty only 3 months old) and a Kinetik 1400 out back.

Posted Image

Posted Image

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Finally got me something with a little more space. Well, anything would have been an improvement from a regular cab S10. Anyway, I kind rushed through the box in hopes of getting it done to debut at a informal Soundoff last week Sunday. Well, the box got done in time, but the truck and the rest of the install didn't. It's a 1995 Chevy Blazer. Hopefully I'll be able to get the install done this weekend. DC Audio LV4 18" in 6ft^3 @ 35hz w/ 82.5in^2 port running off a US Amps MD2D backed by a Optima Yellow Top upfront(soon to be replaced under warrenty only 3 months old) and a Kinetik 1400 out back.

Posted Image

Posted Image

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

I'd recommend ditch the yellow top and put the 1400 up front and get a 2400 in the rear. Sounds like a solid build nevertheless. Glad to see the HI up in here.

I'd recommend ditch the yellow top and put the 1400 up front and get a 2400 in the rear. Sounds like a solid build nevertheless. Glad to see the HI up in here.

Howzit Brahdah Kimo, much mahaloz for the aloha! Anyway I've been following some of you and your teams threads and posts. I was at the bar with my friend Myron last night and Stetsom came up in our conversations. I think he said he was in contact with you about them. Anyway, the reason I'm gonna stick with the Yellow Top up front is for convinience. Having both top and side post makes it easier for me to incorporate my audio wiring without having to mess with the stock wiring.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Howzit Brahdah Kimo, much mahaloz for the aloha! Anyway I've been following some of you and your teams threads and posts. I was at the bar with my friend Myron last night and Stetsom came up in our conversations. I think he said he was in contact with you about them. Anyway, the reason I'm gonna stick with the Yellow Top up front is for convinience. Having both top and side post makes it easier for me to incorporate my audio wiring without having to mess with the stock wiring.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

LOL I'm gonna have to definately make an SMD Ohana trip home next. LOL

Bra your telling me about convience. LOL I've been running a Stinger 1700 under the hood of my little s10 just because they make a sidepost adapter for it. (you might want to look into it). anyways I been running it for almost two years now and the damn battery took a crap on me at the show. 4 hour drive to Reno and then 6 hours I lef the truck on the whole time up there. I'm just glad the weather was cold or my truck might not of liked it as much.

Well Luckily I had a Kinetik 2400 in the bed of my truck. It didn't take much to convert it over and get rid of the side posts. But it took a little massaging to get the 2400 in the stock location under the hood of my s10. Its in there though nice and tight.

Yeah Myron been conversing with my teammate/buddy Joey about picking up a Stetsom. Definately a powerful amp. I ran one of those 7kd's and a pair of 12" Fi BTL's. Put up a 144.5 at the show with just my alternator powering it. Then once I got the other battery in later on that night I burped it again and put up a 146.4. Not bad for just adding battery. The setup is louder than what I had before. More $$ too. :lol:

another Hawaiian woots

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Dammmm all these Hawaiians in the house....... Kimo sounds like you need the vacation back to the islands. maybe you can give us some tips on how to get better

....Hahahahaaha yeah cant wait to buy the stetsom amp.....

Aloha

My Blood Hawaiian

My Life Hawaiian

Was Born Hawaiian

Will Die Hawaiian

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAII

Ufa Built

my DC Level 3 was sold to Myron last night. awaiting payment now.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg