Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

CIVIC 4TH ORDER


KO4Life

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I am thinking on doing a 4th order in my civic. I have never done a 4th order but watching videos of them I am very impressed at what they are doing. I am running 2 DC audio lvl 4 15's right now and 2 dc audio 2.0 amplifiers so if I was to post up my specs for room of this would anyone help me design this bad boy so I can do my first build log here, thanks much in advance. If I can't figure out a 4th order from anyone I am going to try and do just a plain wall just unsure of where I should do my porting at.

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Posted

What year and body?

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

Posted

^^ Yeah, What year and body? Top port / center on the 92-95 is best for demoing in them. I had a 4th w/ 2 18s in my 92. Bye bye windshield, lol. Center roof bracing sucks on them.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*


*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Posted

It would be a 99 civic, coupe. Doesn't even have to be a 4th order just want something that can do some hairtricks and smash the lows that you can feel, not concerned on numbers right now.

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Posted

again :facepalm:

What is it that's face palming you?

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Posted

Do 4 15s or 2 18s, Center port, Unless you plan on eating every knook and cranny for space for a 4th, i'd just stick with a flatwall.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*


*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Posted

I have the room for a 4th order I am sure but if I have to wall it flat I will.

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Posted

A civic with seats all the way up and no rear deck I am sure I can have the room. I have mad room if I just sit my 8cuft box on my backseat now without anything being gutted out.

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5381 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...