snyderd758 Posted January 18, 2015 Report Posted January 18, 2015 google "four sundown sa8v2's" it is the furst youtube video same enclosure I have but he is running a lot more power.
Mike Rebman Posted January 18, 2015 Author Report Posted January 18, 2015 ha ha, but i dont want to wall my truck, I have kids to haul around from time to time.
islandpride684 Posted January 18, 2015 Report Posted January 18, 2015 here is another one Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Mike Rebman Posted January 26, 2015 Author Report Posted January 26, 2015 progress so far, I will make a post with more pictures when its all done. http://gyazo.com/cf215d954a15eee51bb36f38888174ac
Moreno93 Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 Is that with the seat lifted? If you mount your amps behind the seat you can also trim the latch for the back of the seat to access the amps
Mike Rebman Posted January 26, 2015 Author Report Posted January 26, 2015 Seat is not lifted, and I plan on modding the hook so the seat will fold forward. Just havent gotten that far yet.
bcbrassard Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 Nice thread with good info. My son has a 92 ext cab i plan to do the 4 8's in this summer/Fall. should work out good!
Mike Rebman Posted January 26, 2015 Author Report Posted January 26, 2015 When I have things complete I will post a full blog on the build, I have been taking pics as I go.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.