Need some help - Looking for some new 24's

Thanks guys. Only thing that scares me is that those Lexani tires are less than $600 for the set.... one of my winter tires is worth $400. So I'm not sure of the quality of those tires. I've never heard of that brand of tire before. Anyone have experience with them?

i say the second ones, they seem to be the cheaper version of the Dub wheel

from MY experience working at discount tire, most of the low pro's that ive worked on with lexani, Wanlee(spelling) tires are junk...its funny to see these ppl riding on expensive wheels with the shittiest tires you can buy and wonder why they crack or separate.

bighoss got a hell of a deal on his wheels

lexani, Wanlee(spelling) tires are junk

I agree, probably the same casting with a different name. Like all the amp boards are seeming to be lately…it's also very common in the wheel industry.

And if Lexani's tires are indeed made by Wanli I agree they are junk. We had our no-engine CRX demo car in our showroom and needed some cheap tires just for it to sit on. Our tire rep said in his thick chinese accent-"Oooh you need Wanli. Look awesome. Ride for shit."

Lexani has been in a big name in wheels or a long time, but that is no indication of quality for their tire line.

Static drops are my bag.

Thanks guys. Only thing that scares me is that those Lexani tires are less than $600 for the set.... one of my winter tires is worth $400. So I'm not sure of the quality of those tires. I've never heard of that brand of tire before. Anyone have experience with them?

from MY experience working at discount tire, most of the low pro's that ive worked on with lexani, Wanlee(spelling) tires are junk...its funny to see these ppl riding on expensive wheels with the shittiest tires you can buy and wonder why they crack or separate.

strata=skar, dub=sundown

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

strata=skar, dub=sundown

lmao!!! Ok guys thanks! I guess I could try the tires and see what happens. I will have to go out and make sure the clearance works out for the 10" wide rim with +30 offset.

Maybe run 26's.... hmm....

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

strata=skar, dub=sundown

lmao!!! Ok guys thanks! I guess I could try the tires and see what happens. I will have to go out and make sure the clearance works out for the 10" wide rim with +30 offset.

Maybe run 26's.... hmm....

i have 24x10s +31 offset with 295/35/24s on my 06 with a 3/5 drop and about 2k lbs of audio and it sits Damn near perfect, just need to go down 1" in the rear.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Do you think that 24x10 with a +30 offset would be good for the 2010 F150? I've been looking around and having a hard time figuring out if they would stick out a bit from the wheel wells. I think they might but I don't know for sure.

It's illegal in my area to have tires sticking out of the wheel well... that's why I ask.

Thanks for all the help guys!!!

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)