Dinkheller killer finally put to death

Maybe I'm just old school, but I still think our society would be better off if when there is irrefutable proof that you murdered someone in cold blood for no reason, someone ought to be able to take you out back, put a .22 in the back of your head, and shove you in a hole. At best, give that person 2-4 weeks to put their affairs in order and say their goodbyes.

Same applies for pedophiles and serial rapists.

Maybe I'm just old school, but I still think our society would be better off if when there is irrefutable proof that you murdered someone in cold blood for no reason, someone ought to be able to take you out back, put a .22 in the back of your head, and shove you in a hole. At best, give that person 2-4 weeks to put their affairs in order and say their goodbyes.

Same applies for pedophiles and serial rapists.

why give them 2-4 weeks? its not like they offered that to the person they killed

if there is evidence like the video it should be done quick. you take a life then your life gets taken. its that simple. you put that law an bet people will think twice before they murder someone..

just yesterday there was 2 teens who got killed street racing. i think that if they start charging illegal racer for murder they will suddenly stop racing on our streets. instead they get car impounded and licence suspended for 1 year.

If only it worked like that Miguel, criminals don't care about the law and potential charges they could face.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived