Perks of going to COLLEGE.

No.

Get this he left her because she told him she wanted to get married.

I asked him if he was completely retarded even though I already knew the answer.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

See, no job....that starts early in life. A man should always have a job! It's a commit thing. It's also a commit thing to not want to get married. Because marriage is a commit-ment.

Also, unfortunately, I work with alot of nurses, that support their "hard working, non educated husbands"..."who are currently on leave of absence from work

due to some injury".

Like I tell Christian "Work with your mind, not your body. Hurt your ankle, your mind is not hurt. Hurt your ankle and you are on your feet all day.....you won't be working". But than again, I know everything, I'm Dr. Phil's apprentice!

-Frank

Really man everybody doesn't feel that me about work, if I had to sit a desk and do nothing for $100k or be out busting my ass for $70k I'd take the $70k.

I think you grossly underestimate what skilled trades can pay especially if he were to maybe become a business owner.

Education doesn't always mean going to school either.

Would it benefit to him gain knowledge even if he doesn't want to go that route?

Yeah It sure would but I'm sure if you start being a little more passive about it and let him live and learn he will come around.

Honestly me and you may disagree but I wish I had a dad that would have pushed me to do something with my life, all I got was a drunkard who told me I'd never be shit.

He does do amazing things for veterans though, maybe I should have joined the military and I might have got his respect.

Get what I'm saying?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

the rattle in the door you talked about in the vid is the door handle it's self. all my F-body cars did the same thing...bass or no bass they rattle.

you can fix it with a Lil foam like weather stripping or just foam out of a couch cushion (with a few well placed zip ties)

also subs all the way to the back of the rear seats with the port firing up into the rear window sounds best in those model Camaros and Firebirds.

hope you have tint on that back glass! not only will it discolor your amps but cause the surrouns on subs to deteriorate....not to mention it's a glowing neon sign for scumbag thieves that says PLEASE STEAL ME!

jl subs are notorious for rotting away in an F body car, especially the w7 line.

Where did you read this?

Unless those JL's are over 12 years old, I don't think he'll have a problem in the next 6 years.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Frank, I think you are coming from a good place and trying to help this kid, but some stuff you're saying doesn't sit right with me. I agree college is a good thing in most cases, but trade school can also be a good choice. One of my co workers is working on his underwater hard hat welder verification and he's going to be making way more than $20 an hour out the gate. The other thing is young men can achieve and set goals. A lot of the people going through bud-s are in their early 20s. Those men are stronger minded and more mature by the end than many college graduates. But...... You're the one putting money and time into this project, so who are we to critique you. You're the one providing a car so you get to set the demands. Hope to see you at a show sometime man

Yes, and after 10 years he will have to quit his job because it's too damn harmfull to your body.

You do know you get a shock everytime you turn on the welder in the water.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

God damnit Frank, you're a fucking idiot, but what do I know? Im just a dumb fuck that never went to college.........thats going z06 shopping today

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Frank, I think you are coming from a good place and trying to help this kid, but some stuff you're saying doesn't sit right with me. I agree college is a good thing in most cases, but trade school can also be a good choice. One of my co workers is working on his underwater hard hat welder verification and he's going to be making way more than $20 an hour out the gate. The other thing is young men can achieve and set goals. A lot of the people going through bud-s are in their early 20s. Those men are stronger minded and more mature by the end than many college graduates. But...... You're the one putting money and time into this project, so who are we to critique you. You're the one providing a car so you get to set the demands. Hope to see you at a show sometime man

Yes, and after 10 years he will have to quit his job because it's too damn harmfull to your body.

You do know you get a shock everytime you turn on the welder in the water.

Yup Kurkill007, that's what my co-worker said, it's dangerous.

Bighoss, left to his own devices, he will seek the low road because it's easier. I have to say, college is something that is tough and rubs people the wrong way.

Some see it as a sign of success or a sign of failure in life. It's a guaranteed means...if you pick the right profession of course.

Not everyone can do it. Thus the neg. connotation.

It may bring up the exact the same feelings when you are asked "Do you own your house outright or are you financing it?". Because if you can afford a Z06.....you should be able to have your house paid off. Is your house paid off Hoss? Mine is. :D

I started doing my pre-med req's last year. I took Chem l & ll,and Intro to Physics got an A,B, and A respectively. Took Org. Chem l, and seeing my A go to a B with 2 exams left, I backed out because it was physically killing me. I was losing weight stressing this class. Anyhow, I'm 42 tomorrow. I will continue to go to school, not because, I want to pursue my pre-med but I have to finish what I started. Org Chem l & 2. And take Physics and Calculus as well.....only because I should have done it 20 yrs ago and they are fascinating as shit!!! Plus, you get the $$ back at the end of the yr!! This year I get back an additional $1100 for taking Org Chem!

Anyhow, insult all you want, again "College" evokes feelings from deep down..........

-Frank

Going to college does not guarantee a good job or even a successful life even when you pick the right degree.

So the build continues. Not much to do today, just installing the I.D. CX62's in the doors. I have yet to buy the crossovers.

Comparison shot to the cheap "upgraded" Delco speakers.

camaroinstall007_zps0ff37351.jpg

Had to use the paper spacer to get rid of any cancellation or turbulence.

camaroinstall008_zps3db96b9b.jpg

Surprisingly this thing fit right in. No interference from the window rolled down. Just had to make the Camaro's ABS plastic speaker mounting holes oblong to fit the speaker. Screws are still nice and tight.

camaroinstall009_zpsed948923.jpg

Time to route the Phoenix Gold ZeroPoint RCA's, the Eclipse DIN wire, and Install the Eclipse DSP 2301 somewhere in the car. I'm going to hold off on the speaker wire run for now. I want to go back to LKQ and spend about 2-3 looking for 16g wire. I found some 16ft+13ft strands of 14G Monster Cable (So you know that shit is real copper) last time, but I'm sending that to my second cousin in Peru for his install. If I do not find any tomorrow, than off to Sound Express I go and buy it by the foot. Crossing my fingers.

camaroinstall012_zps570f6cde.jpg

LKQ find.

camaroinstall013_zpsc53707ed.jpg

Removing the plastic trim, I find this. All I can think of is "Rookie" :D

camaroinstall010_zpsb49e4ef1.jpg

-Frank

Archived