Sundown Audio

Crescendo BC2000D.1 blowing fuse

disprovable

You can't always tell if something is fried by looking at it.

As far as I'm concerned they sent you something that should have never passed qc they owe you a new amp.

If you didn't let sideshow fuck that up for you.

I honestly had no idea it voided warranty. I didnt see any warranty seals or anything, just 8 screws. :/

Don't listen to anyone telling you to do anything than call crescendo, I would not attempt to hook that thing up in my car again.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Should be common sense with electronics that if you open it the warranty is gone.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

guys even if it didnt fry and works i would return it. chances are something is going to fail now

Think they'd still accept it..?
Takes a phone call to find out, we don't have that answer.

looks to me like one of the caps is swollen a bit.. the 2 center ones

dont wire it again.. caps can pop.. if they wont warranty it now at least dont make it cost more to repair

Archived