Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just had 6 15's In my Escalde But Tore it out cuz there wasnt enogh airspace BYFAR!...

Ide do 4 15's and Give them The airpsace they need and Alota power....

o really? what type 15"s? It looks like there is plenty of rooom in the back. I am planning to take out the 3rd row seats, obviously, and fill the entire back with the box....and +/- a few inches behind the 2nd row seats so they can still tilt back a little then put the amps between the 2nd row seats or on the back of the box...any one else think different?

Posted

Just go with 9 12s sealed if you can fit them.

You could always wall the cargo area and still have 5 passanger seating without messing up the interior whatsoever.

ya I think im just going todo 4 15"s and not wall it off and just make a ported box likes Steve's, but for 15"s.

Posted

o rlly?

heres a sundown for sale..... just in case...

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48668

.......................................................

ROE Ref's-

Pornstar, Peas247, Speedcult, 98Tahoe,

2k1 sdime, 20blackls00, acidboy, t00sh0rt

KICKERASSMAN, TheDukey42, RapidFire89,

bass-aholic, xhilr8n , GavRiley2007, Jalat,

checkmate kstms, kingscratchie, F3RR3T,

Audiobahnfreak, + more...

SMD Ref's-

Chode69, kingsuv, pstone11, *1LOWSUV*, kbreudi, RatBass1998,

Applejack, jonathancullen89, Audioman21, Derrick824,

96saturnsl, Caps, spl explorer, littleitaly1990, tudski, sebXC,

mbdblue, j_black10, tre4chevyryda, zfrerichs...

CAC Ref's-

forceww, alex95sl2, canyouhearmatt, flores210, Anime Freak,

iamtheone, dcmcki, rcpease, jigga jatt, mytyeerinpie...

THAT IS TRUE SUB PORN...got some sexy movement and a squirter spewsmiley.gif
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D
Posted

I'd go with 6 15s. You can make your box around 18ft net and have the amp under the bench w/out much effort- I know you can squeeze 20ft and . Enough air space for most 15s, and on a good 3000w amp like the rf or the sundown you should get the 2400rms with a final impedence of 1.3ohms.

Here's a wiring diagram if you need it I'd say you should go with as much sub as possible-

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/support_pages.php?page_id=161

It would look really clean to me if you kept it all memphis with a memphis 4k amp (which you could find online used for about 6-700).

btw- 6 15s is just a little more cone area area than 4 18s.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

wow another post about large amounts of subwoofers in a sealed box by g-monk how exotic

I would do 6 15's and 1 rf t4001bd

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 880 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...