Sundown Audio

Wiring a hifonics Brutus brx2000.1D at .5 ohms

Cggleghorn

Meaning he takes people's money and they never get their products.

How often does this occur..? I really do want the one from him because someone recommended them to me but I don't want to get scammed.. If he does take my money what would I even do about it? Court?
If you haven't ordered contact singer or mechman and see what they can offer you.

They both also do custom colors.

I did give him my information and credit card information.. But will do something about it if I think I shouldn't trust him.. Like take the money out of that account

**** Dom. Bought a 220 amp alt that bench tested at 109 amps MAX. Then the ****er disappears, leaving many people with ****ed up alts and no way to contact him. Not like he would man up and fix them anyway.

Meaning he takes people's money and they never get their products.

How often does this occur..? I really do want the one from him because someone recommended them to me but I don't want to get scammed.. If he does take my money what would I even do about it? Court?
If you haven't ordered contact singer or mechman and see what they can offer you.

They both also do custom colors.

I did give him my information and credit card information.. But will do something about it if I think I shouldn't trust him.. Like take the money out of that account

just cancel it.. i dont think he will mess with a CC.. he is fucking with federal if he does

He's a proven scammer time and time again I wouldn't hand him one Damn dime.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Here is the alt that would fit your car(I believe):

image-10205828197401238.jpeg

Those are in a buddy's(and member of this forum) Trailblazer. He had Singer build Chrysler cases(for reasons I do not know) and I believe they were like $600 a piece. These are 6 phase, hairpin alternators that put out like 220A at idle.

As far as trusting Dom, I'd guess that you could trust him to get paint and parts correct but you'd have no way of verifying if the alternator ACTUALLY performs as he claimed it does. You'd have to get someone to load test it if you were iffy about whether or not it was legit. If you want to take the risk on Iraggi, go ahead and you'll LIKELY be fine. Mike Singer gives a lifetime warranty on labor if anything should EVER fail on your alt, he'll only charge parts cost to fix it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived