Sundown Audio

Wiring a hifonics Brutus brx2000.1D at .5 ohms

Cggleghorn

When installing a system you really should add a voltage gauge of some sort, it's an important thing to keep an eye on even with a h/o alt

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sorry for your already bad experience of the forum. I wish you the best of luck and how that you get everything sorted out. The internet is a tricky format to understand someone's tone.

You sound intelligent and well read about your vehicle. Who's alternator are you going with for that car? I think Singer makes a pretty badass alt for the Chrysler case.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

if the alternator dies the car wont stall.. it keeps running off the battery till its dead then it stalls.. that is dangerous . i would add a gauge you can look at 24/7... maybe Chrysler should add the voltage gauge as part of the recall

When I install the high output alternator I won't have the fear of the battery dropping, I'll watch the battery level for a while until I'm sure there's no problems with the setup but the car was dead when I got back in the car after it being off for 20 minutes after working completely fine

it wasnt working fine.. you was driving around with a dead alt and draining that battery

its cool youre getting it fixed.. which brand alternator are you going with?

Sorry for your already bad experience of the forum. I wish you the best of luck and how that you get everything sorted out. The internet is a tricky format to understand someone's tone.

You sound intelligent and well read about your vehicle. Who's alternator are you going with for that car? I think Singer makes a pretty badass alt for the Chrysler case.

Iraqqi alternators and it has a pretty good warranty and they paint them anyway you'd like, I'll have the outer part yellow and the inner part black

if the alternator dies the car wont stall.. it keeps running off the battery till its dead then it stalls.. that is dangerous . i would add a gauge you can look at 24/7... maybe Chrysler should add the voltage gauge as part of the recall

When I install the high output alternator I won't have the fear of the battery dropping, I'll watch the battery level for a while until I'm sure there's no problems with the setup but the car was dead when I got back in the car after it being off for 20 minutes after working completely fine

it wasnt working fine.. you was driving around with a dead alt and draining that battery

its cool youre getting it fixed.. which brand alternator are you going with?

Iraqqi

Iraqqi alternators and it has a pretty good warranty and they paint them anyway you'd like, I'll have the outer part yellow and the inner part black

just a word of advice.. he runs with peoples money

i have asked him a bit and he really has not much understanding of alternators.. he has basic knowledge but thats it.. he is good at building brackets though

just a word of advice.. he runs with peoples money

i have asked him a bit and he really has not much understanding of alternators.. he has basic knowledge but thats it.. he is good at building brackets though

What do you mean runs with people money...

Archived