2011 Silverado Door Pods (UPDATED 1/24) wrapped up

Likes the work so far I'm thinking about doing something to my new old skool I got got the doors off now need to come up with what I want to do

Pm me if you need some help man i got alot of ideas. lol theres many different ways to go about doing them..

my friend has the doors back in his possession now he is gonna get them wrapped in the next few days. i cant wait to see them finished up!

flipping sweet!

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Hell of a job on them doors bro.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Hell of a job on them doors bro.

thanks sir i appreciate it.

Great work,I'm wanting to make some pods myself for my blazer. After you made your pods and wrapped them in vinyl,how did you get them to stay on the doors? I've seen people make them,but never saw how they mount them to the door panels without falling of.

he used a shit load of screws, im using bolts and lock nuts and washers to hold mine of with loctite. just use them in all the corners and few in the middle section of the door and you wont have any problems, i drill holes through the base and door panel then amazing goop and glass the bolts in place so they dont go anywhere

Archived